In the eventuality that you need lodging during your stay for the Business French Summer School, HEC Montréal Business School can offer you a lodging option in the School’s brand new Residences, inaugurated in August 2015.
Located less than a 10-minute walk away from HEC Montréal, the School’s Residences offer a comfortable and friendly environment at an affordable price.
If you should decide to take this lodging option:
- Reservation dates: from Thursday, July 12, 2018, as of 10:00 am, to Saturday, August 11, 2018, up until 8:00 a.m. As the Summer School begins on Monday, July 16, it is important that you arrive at least one day earlier, that is Sunday, July 15. The nights from 12 to 14 July are offered free to participants who you may want to arrive before.
- Number of nights: 30 max.
- Flat-rate fee: $ 1,099 CA (taxes included)
If you are planning to take the lodging option with us, make sure to register as soon as possible. HEC Montréal can accommodate only 40 people. Lodging is therefore allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
When choosing the lodging option, you will be boarded in an individual bedroom in an apartment that can accommodate 2 to 3 people. At this time of the year, only the participants in the Business French Summer School occupy HEC Montréal Residences. Each apartment comprises:
- Lounge area
- Fully equipped kitchen (basic kitchenware included)
- Shared bathroom (shower, washroom and toilets)
- Internet access
Each bedroom (2 to 3 per apartment) comprises:
- Single bed
- Linen included: sheets, towels and cover sheet. Linen will be changed on a weekly basis
Address of HEC Montréal Residences:
Résidences de HEC Montréal
5714, avenue de Darlington
H3S 2H7 – Canada
HEC Montréal Residences – @: firstname.lastname@example.org