Mandatory online placement test
Once you have completed your Business French Summer School registration, you will receive a link via e-mail, in the following days, allowing you to take this online placement test to determine your level in French.
In this course, participants are expected to present themselves orally, to greet each other, to talk about simple and familiar subjects, such as family or studies, always in a predictable context. Short audio documents are used to become familiar with the sounds of French. Simple written documents are used to help the oral productions of students.
Examples of topics covered
- Becoming familiar with the alphabet and sounds in French;
- Greeting and introducing oneself;
- Giving personal information;
- Understanding questions about one’s personal information;
- Talking about one’s family;
- Discovering the School’s signage.