Payment for this Summer School (Registration fees and optional Lodging, if applicable) is to be made only by credit card. Payment by debit card is not available.
We accept the following credit cards:
You may complete your transaction on our secure web server (https).
Upon registration, you will have two payment options: one lump sum payment (100% of total cost) or two payments (Payment 1: 25% of total cost; followed by Payment 2: the remaining 75%.)
La totalité des frais d’inscriptions (100 %), incluant l’option d’hébergement, s’il y a lieu, doit être acquittée avant le 17 juin.
Total registration cost (100%), including Lodging option, if applicable, must be received no later than June 17.
After this date, please contact HEC Montréal Business Language Training Center to inquire if there are any openings for registration:
In any case, the cost for Registration must be paid in full (100%) before the starting date of the Summer School.
Confidentiality and Information Security Policy
The on-line purchase on the website of HEC Montréal complies with SSL standards of transmission which ensure the secure transmission of your transaction. As a consequence, this message cannot be intercepted, distorted or decoded by a third party. Furthermore, your payment is made directly to Desjardins financial institution. HEC Montréal has no access to your credit card number.